Welcome to WP Ninja Techs, your expert WordPress Consultant that brings results and believes on your visions.
My name is Anthony Garces, and I started WP Ninja Techs in 2017 with a single goal: help business owners fix, maintain and boost sales on their WordPress websites.
Something I wish I had and can afford when I was starting out my online dropshipping business journey way back 2010.
Connect with us
Why Work With Us?
There are so many options out there that are way more cheaper.
The level of skill sets are the same.
We understand that skill sets are important but never the important part to be your business partner.
Our difference from other agencies are the ff:
- We understand that sales is the ultimate measure of a good business site.
- We strictly follow your directions, if we did not understand your request we will contact you via Skype and clarify the task details. We make sure it is crystal clear before we say “We got this”
- We cared for your business and it’s outcome, our passion is helping out as best as we can to rectify any issue and boost sales on your website.
- We treat you as a business partner, your growth is our growth.
Who is WP Ninja Techs For?
WP Ninja Techs started out as free resource site for non-techy WordPress and WooCommerce users.
We believe in helping small businesses compete with big guys as it was the same when I was starting out.
You may have asked yourself:
- How can I build a WordPress site?
- How can I do ______ in WordPress?
- Which WordPress plugin should I pick for doing _______?
- How do I fix ______ WordPress error?
What are the best practices to follow in WordPress?
- How can I maintain my WordPress site?
- How can I drive traffic to my WooCommerce site?
Or if you have any other questions about WordPress and WooCommerce, then WP Ninja Techs is the place to be.
How you can make a Website
OnGoing Site Care
Need help with something else?
Starting up is like building a puzzle without a manual, sometimes trying to google the answer is confusing and hard to implement.
You can contact us via sending us an email email@example.com or you can directly send us a message using our contact form here.