Technology is evolving rapidly, with new features and security improvements. Why keep your site being left behind? With our Low Cost WordPress Monthly Care Plans, your site will be up to date, secured and optimized to get more visitors and sales.
Your plugins are developed by different developers and when WordPress creates an update, it may not work as expected. It may broke some things or the worst case it bring your whole site down.
Some of the Common WordPress Maintenance Tasks:
- WordPress Core Updates
- WordPress powers 30% of the websites in the internet, hackers are likely targeting every WordPress user. So they are constantly updating and keeping it secure as much as possible, every time they release a new patch. You are required to update your WordPress files to get the new changes and be more secured
- Theme Updates:
- Like the WordPress Core Update, they may change internal codes that causes themes old codes to be updated. So your theme also needs crucial updates from it’s developers.
- Plugin Updates:
- Likewise, plugin developers constantly evolve and make their plugins more secured and fix any bugs that is why they release updates.
- Off-Site Backups:
- Why off-site? It is safer to separate your files to another place just in case something went wrong on your server, your backup files will not be affected and you can restore clean files.
- Security Monitoring & Protection:
- Even-though WordPress works their ass to keep WordPress users secured, your web host may have leaks or hackers found a new way to infiltrate your site. It is a best practice to proactively monitor your site’s security.
- Broken link Inspection & Repair:
- Dead or broken links sends a message to your visitors that you do not spend time to take care of your own website, and that will likely reflect to them that you may not be aware of any troubles they may have and just leave them behind. It may also hurt your search engine rankings, google ranks a well maintained and updated website.
- Removing Unused Plugins:
- It may seem harmless to leave unused plugins, but in reality it can be the cause of a hack or may broke your site for not being maintained.
- Removing Spammy Comments:
- Comments can be a great value and can be a trend setter for your specific blog topic. Spending time to clear those none related spammy comments will keep your visitors happy and engaged
- Database Cleanup and Optimization:
- Your database acts like your warehouse, keeping clean and optimize will let your WordPress site function faster and efficient.
- Image Optimization:
- Page loading speed is a factor for search engine rankings, huge image files loads slower and also eats a lot of web host space. Optimizing them will let you load your site faster and save space on your web host drive.